Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I gave in to the popularity contest...

OK, so if you're here you're witnessing the caving-in of a man; the weakening of a once staunch opponent to popularity contests and the mainstream. Yes I, Bryan Mills, have caved in and created a weblog or blog or whatever you want to call it.

I know, I know. They're popular as hell, but that's why it took me this long to start one! Sure, I knew about them long before they became mainstream; before the term "blog" started making its way onto Fox News or CNN (which is the kiss of death for an off-the-radar trend). But, since I tend to take the road less traveled I steered clear.

So, anyway, welcome to my little corner of blogger.com! I probably won't post here with the regularity of some friends and others out there who use a blog as their sole mouthpiece to the world, but I'm sure when I do post it will be fun. So, I'll see you all around and we'll see if I can make this fun and informative and offensive and heartwarming for all that visit :) Aloha

bmills
(that's Bryan MIlls, for those not n the know...)

No comments: