Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Guess who's back? You have 3 guesses...

I'm back!. I never left, really, but I'm back to posting here on a somewhat regular basis.

What's new this time around? Glad you asked! A lot of things have changed or evolved for me and the posts on this blog will be a bit different, too.

I'll still post rants about stuff that pisses me off or intrigues me; the "random musings" portion of the blog. You'll also get some surfing from time to time, Brisbane-centric posts, cool stuff, links to other blogs and sites you need to visit, the list goes on. If you wanted one word to describe this blog: something for everyone. See how cool this blog is gonna be? I promised 1 word and I delivered 3. You have no idea how lucky you are...

I'll also probably post a bunch about my newest endeavor, trading, and use this as a personal journal to keep myself focused and also as a vehicle to deliver my thoughts and advice to the masses.

OK, that's all you get right now. Better post to come, tomorrow...

No comments: