Sunday, November 29, 2009

All trading, all week



It's Sunday night and I'm giving you a heads up on the posts this upcoming week. All this week we're gonna talk trading.

This is what I do for a living. Trading is more than just a job for me, it's a passion. I don't feel like I'm working when I start trading in the morning so much as I feel I'm exploring and enjoying learning everything there is to know about this infinitely fascinating and never-ending journey into the rabbit hole. If I can make money while doing it, even better. I want to share it with you as I think you may find it very interesting and will hopefully learn something in the process; maybe you'll even be tempted to explore trading in some form for yourself.

So, get ready to learn more than you've ever wanted to know about trading and hopefully you'll come out of this with a better understanding and respect for a field that's very much a secret society that many times catches a bad break from the masses, primarily due to their lack of knowledge of what trading is and how it works.

No comments: