I turned 31-years old today. Hooray for me! Shameless self-promotion? Yup. This is the one day I get to be a tool and make everything about ME. The other 364 days I get to play 2nd fiddle, but not today kids. This is in stark contrast to the deplorable fools on My Super Sweet 16 and an alarming number of women in Orange County...but that's a different post for a different day.
I'll post more about turning 31 later on; I'm just not really in the mood today and feel like being lazy. Sorry, folks...
To tide you over, here's everything you've ever wanted to know about March 13th. My favorite highlights would have to be...
- 1781 - William Herschel discovers Uranus.
- 1897 - San Diego State University is founded.
- 1986 - Microsoft has its Initial public offering. (if only somebody would have given me 1 share for my birthday...)
- 1764 - Earl Grey, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (love his tea!)
- 1939 - Neil Sedaka, American singer and songwriter
- 1950 - William H. Macy, American actor
- 1972 - Common, American rapper
- 1977 - Bryan Mills, American bad-ass