Friday, February 22, 2008

Al Roker is a tool

Al Roker on the bleeding edge of technology? What's this "Bluetooth" you speak of, oh great television oracle.

Admittedly, I'm a lot more "wired" than anyone I know and I had my first Bluetooth headset 7 years ago, but c'mon Al. Get with the program. BT was around before you and Willard Scott started trading low-cal recipes on the Today Show. I get the feeling Al is gonna have a spaz attack when he finds out that he can dial phone #'s just by saying them into his mobile phone. I can't wait!

BTW, wait for Al to start dancing to the Beastie Boys near the end of this clip. 1 word: awkward!

I think I saw Al at a Rage concert ten years ago...

Yeah. Right.

1 comment:

Kuka said...

Awwww Al....... Go Roker, Go Roker, it's your birthday....... How can you not love that? It makes me feel much better about my dancing skills!